|THERMO JACKET/THERMO VEST INSTRUCTIONS:
Unpack your Thermo Products, along with the Li-Ion Polymer batteries and adapter. The batteries are not charged and must be fully charged for 8 hours before first use.
The Y-Cable is already connected to the main adapter cable. Connect the adapter cables to the sockets of the batteries. Then plug in the adapter to the outlet to charge the batteries. Additional batteries can be purchased separately to extend the heating time.
After the initial charge, the regular charging time is approximately up to 8 hours depending on the charging state of the batteries. The adapter is designed to protect and guarantee a long life of the batteries. Overcharging is not possible.
The two LED lights on the Y- cable turn to red during loading and then change to green after loading is completed! After the batteries are fully charged, unplug the adapter and disconnect the cables from the batteries. Store the batteries in the pouch and close the zipper or Velcro.
When using your Thermo Products open the battery pouch and connect the cables, which are inside the pouch, to the sockets of the battery firmly. Store the battery inside the pouch and close the zipper or Velcro.
The heating mode is activated by pressing the ON/OFF keypad control button for about 3 seconds. The LED light on the keypad control will then flash and light up, indicating that the Thermo Products are in the heating mode.
The temperature can be adjusted by pressing and releasing the keypad control button.
|L - Green LED
M - Yellow LED
H - Red LED
||34 °C with approximate heating time of 4 – 5 hours
39 °C with approximate heating time of 3 – 4 hours
44 °C with approximate heating time of up to 2 hours
Please note that the actual heating time always depends on the outside temperature.
The Li-Ion batteries reach its full power after having been fully charged and fully drained several times! Additional batteries can be purchased separately if extended heating times are needed!
ON/OFF button with temperature control THERMO JACKET
Turn OFF the belt by pressing the ON/OFF keypad
control button several seconds until the LED-light turns
off. Always unplug the battery when the belt is not in use
and store them in the battery pocket of the belt.
The high-quality 2.700 mAh Li-Ion Polymer battery (no
memory effect!) cannot be damaged by frequent charging
and can be re-charged approximately 500 times!
ON/OFF button with temperature control THERMO VEST
THERMO JACKET/THERMO VEST only operates when used with both charged batteries!
The multi-layered soft shell THERMO JACKET provides soothing heat to the back and chest. The heating elements of the THERMO VEST are in the back and kidney area. Both thermo products are wind and water resistant and ideal for all outdoor activities.
For best performance it is recommended not to fully charge the batteries if the Thermo Products are not being used for a longer period of time! Charge for 30 minutes only and after 3 months charge the batteries again for about 30 minutes!
Charge the batteries completely before using the Thermo Products again.
- Turn OFF the Thermo Products when not in use
- Always unplug the batteries when the Thermo Products are not in use
- Store the Thermo Products in a cool, clean and dry place
- Only use the original adapters to charge your Thermo Products.
- Do not damage the heating elements by excessively stretching or twisting the materials
- Do not cut or puncture your Thermo Products.
- The temperatures were measured directly on the heating elements.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Remove the batteries
- Close the Velcro or zipper of the battery pouch.
- Hand wash only! Please use a mild detergent and treat your Thermo Products carefully.
- Air-dry only! Do not place your Thermo Products on radiators or any other hot surface!
- Let the Thermo Products dry completely before charging again.
Please perform the following test in case you feel that the Thermo Products are not heating correctly:
- Charge the products completely.
- Now turn ON the products by pressing the ON/OFF keypad control button about 3 seconds until the LED light turns on!
- Place the Thermo Products in the refrigerator for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Check the LED lights of the Thermo Products after taking them out of the refrigerator again.
- If the light is ON, then the products are in the heating mode and you should feel the warmth after about one minute.
|DISCARDING OF THERMO JACKET/THERMO VEST:
Discard the THERMO PRODUCTS with approved collection agencies only! In order to save our environment, do NOT dispose the products in your normal household trash. Discard the batteries separately!
DISPOSAL INFORMATION REFERRING TO THERMO JACKET/THERMO VEST
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries, we are under obligation to bring the following to your attention: As the end user, you are legally under obligation to return used batteries. You can return old batteries, which we offer or have offered in our new battery assortment, free of charge to our dispatch warehouse (dispatch address). The symbols showed on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery may not be discarded with the household waste.
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent by mass of Lead
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of Cadmium
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of Mercury.
Please pay attention to the above instructions.